Inspired by the likes of brands such as Vetements and Saint Pablo tour merch courtesy of Kanye West, bright orange is a bold statement colour for street style this season and has been spotted on Instagram’s finest including Kylie Jenner, Sarah Snyder, Aerin Creer (@aerincreer) and Sherlina Nyame (@sherlinanym). Get the look for less with these key high street items!
Style tip: Pair with black leather trousers,ripped jeans and fishnets or a little black skirt and knee highs to complete the look! x
- Distinguishing your personal style – figure out what you like and dislike and what makes your style unique
- Developing your hustle! – create a career game plan with achievable objectives for each month and stick to it
- Getting your dream body – subscribe to a fitness plan, keep a food diary, find your fitspo icon (India Love is mine!) and a workout buddy to motivate you this year. (Follow my Fitspo board on Pinterest for regular meal ideas & fitness inspiration!)
- Self Love, Self Care – dedicate time to yourself, light some candles, read more, have a spa day
- Love the skin you’re in! – do your research, know your skin type, create a skin care regime; remember consistency is key! Check out my Skin Care Board on Pinterest for great skin care tips!
AW 16/17: Puffer jackets, fishnets, lace-up pants and cutout vintage tees make up this rebellious fashionista look!
GET THE LOOK
Beauty tip: Red Eyeshadow – Matte for day time then add some sparkle for a transitional dramatic look, perfect for this Holiday/Party season!
Check out the tutorial by ShadeyBangs on how to achieve this look!
Be sure to follow my board: TRENDS FROM THE STREETS on Pinterest for more street style inspo!
Star-studded squads, killer curves and Instagram feeds we can’t stop stalking; Chantel Jeffries and Kylie Jenner are the ultimate style icons. It’s no wonder they seem to be taking style (and selfie) tips from each other – here are some of CJ & KJ’s greatest double take moments!
Peek-a-boo, we see two! Loving this cutout tee trend!