Inspired by the likes of brands such as Vetements and Saint Pablo tour merch courtesy of Kanye West, bright orange is a bold statement colour for street style this season and has been spotted on Instagram’s finest including Kylie Jenner, Sarah Snyder, Aerin Creer (@aerincreer) and Sherlina Nyame (@sherlinanym). Get the look for less with these key high street items!
Style tip: Pair with black leather trousers,ripped jeans and fishnets or a little black skirt and knee highs to complete the look! x
- Distinguishing your personal style – figure out what you like and dislike and what makes your style unique
- Developing your hustle! – create a career game plan with achievable objectives for each month and stick to it
- Getting your dream body – subscribe to a fitness plan, keep a food diary, find your fitspo icon (India Love is mine!) and a workout buddy to motivate you this year. (Follow my Fitspo board on Pinterest for regular meal ideas & fitness inspiration!)
- Self Love, Self Care – dedicate time to yourself, light some candles, read more, have a spa day
- Love the skin you’re in! – do your research, know your skin type, create a skin care regime; remember consistency is key! Check out my Skin Care Board on Pinterest for great skin care tips!
Kept classy: Denim pencil skirt paired with a denim shirt and nude heels
Sexy layering: Denim shirt layered over a cropped bustier and low rise jeans
Jump around!: Channeling the 90s in an oversized baggy denim jumpsuit
Rockstar 101: Studded denim shorts and not one but 2 denim shirts worn with leather thigh high boots
Phresh Out The Runway: Oversized denim jacket worn off the shoulders with a distressed split denim mini-skirt and silver mirror knee high boots
Check out my latest Rihanna inspired illustration on Instagram @lydiamay_illustrations and be sure to follow so you don’t miss a post!
Shoes – Public Desire
Poppy Lux Willette Duster Trench Coat – House of Fraser – £35 | Strappy Low Back Bodysuit – Topshop – £16 | PETITE Ripped Hayden Jeans – Topshop – £42 | Nike Air Max Thea Premium Leather Trainers – NET-A-PORTER – £95
Outfit sketch; hoping to make this a new feature of my posts this year!
Follow my fashion illustration account @lydiamay_illustrations on Instagram x
Lydia May xo