Motorsport encompasses an edgy, sexy style with skin-tight zip through jumpsuits, appliqued leather jackets and checkered black and white prints contrasted in electric brights and neon accents. This trend was nailed perfectly at the Fenty Puma SS18 show as well as making a bold statement in the Migos music video for their song of the same name featuring stunning looks by the queens of rap, Nicki Minaj and Cardi B. Effortlessly nail this look for less at Pretty Little Thing’ and Sorella Boutique with these key pieces:
I’ve been following the Gold Getter brand for a while now and I am absolutely obsessed with their new ‘Unorthodox’ collection – check it out here!
Here are some of my favourite pieces from the collection: casual streetwear with bold colour and a boss attitude!
Inspired by the likes of brands such as Vetements and Saint Pablo tour merch courtesy of Kanye West, bright orange is a bold statement colour for street style this season and has been spotted on Instagram’s finest including Kylie Jenner, Sarah Snyder, Aerin Creer (@aerincreer) and Sherlina Nyame (@sherlinanym). Get the look for less with these key high street items!
Style tip: Pair with black leather trousers,ripped jeans and fishnets or a little black skirt and knee highs to complete the look! x
- Distinguishing your personal style – figure out what you like and dislike and what makes your style unique
- Developing your hustle! – create a career game plan with achievable objectives for each month and stick to it
- Getting your dream body – subscribe to a fitness plan, keep a food diary, find your fitspo icon (India Love is mine!) and a workout buddy to motivate you this year. (Follow my Fitspo board on Pinterest for regular meal ideas & fitness inspiration!)
- Self Love, Self Care – dedicate time to yourself, light some candles, read more, have a spa day
- Love the skin you’re in! – do your research, know your skin type, create a skin care regime; remember consistency is key! Check out my Skin Care Board on Pinterest for great skin care tips!