- Distinguishing your personal style – figure out what you like and dislike and what makes your style unique
- Developing your hustle! – create a career game plan with achievable objectives for each month and stick to it
- Getting your dream body – subscribe to a fitness plan, keep a food diary, find your fitspo icon (India Love is mine!) and a workout buddy to motivate you this year. (Follow my Fitspo board on Pinterest for regular meal ideas & fitness inspiration!)
- Self Love, Self Care – dedicate time to yourself, light some candles, read more, have a spa day
- Love the skin you’re in! – do your research, know your skin type, create a skin care regime; remember consistency is key! Check out my Skin Care Board on Pinterest for great skin care tips!
Star-studded squads, killer curves and Instagram feeds we can’t stop stalking; Chantel Jeffries and Kylie Jenner are the ultimate style icons. It’s no wonder they seem to be taking style (and selfie) tips from each other – here are some of CJ & KJ’s greatest double take moments!
Peek-a-boo, we see two! Loving this cutout tee trend!
A round-up of some of my favourite collections from New York Fashion Week!
Kept classy: Denim pencil skirt paired with a denim shirt and nude heels
Sexy layering: Denim shirt layered over a cropped bustier and low rise jeans
Jump around!: Channeling the 90s in an oversized baggy denim jumpsuit
Rockstar 101: Studded denim shorts and not one but 2 denim shirts worn with leather thigh high boots
Phresh Out The Runway: Oversized denim jacket worn off the shoulders with a distressed split denim mini-skirt and silver mirror knee high boots
Check out my latest Rihanna inspired illustration on Instagram @lydiamay_illustrations and be sure to follow so you don’t miss a post!
Shoes – Public Desire
£530 – ysl.com
£29,870 – therealreal.com
£115 – revolveclothing.com
£21 – narscosmetics.com